1. How do I register?
To access the information on the site, there is no registration required. To place an order, you have to provide us with your email address, phone, shipping address and name. You must provide basic details to create an account or sign up using the Google sign up button.
2. Are there any charges for registration?
No. Registration on karnatakayatras.com is absolutely free.
3. Do I have to necessarily register?
It is only mandatory to register if your want to buy our products.
4. Can I have multiple registrations?
Each email address and contact phone number can only be associated with one account.
5. How do I reset my password?
You need to enter your email address on the Login page and click on forgot password. An email with a reset password will be sent to your email address. With this, you can change your password. In case of any further issues please contact our customer support team.
6. What are the modes of payment?
You can pay for your order using the following modes of payment; All major banks, Credit and debit cards (VISA / Mastercard / American Express)
7. How much time will it take to recieve my purchase?
We have partnered with Shiprocket. They will track your order and give you constant, daily updates. Orders within India, are normally delivered in a week.
8. Are there any other charges or taxes in addition to the price shown?
There are no additional taxes added. The prices you see on our pages are the prices you pay.
9. Is it safe to use my credit/ debit card?
Yes it is absolutely safe to use your card. A recent directive from RBI makes it mandatory to have an additional authentication pass code verified by VISA (VBV) or MSC (Master Secure Code) which has to be entered by online shoppers while paying online using visa or master credit card. It means extra security for customers, thus making online shopping safer.
10. When will I receive my confirmation?
You should receive it by email within 5 minutes. If not, please contact us.
11. Is there a refund policy?